Thursday 19 December 2013

THESIS FIELD RESEARCH




    





















I travelled to Florida over the Christmas break to perform all my field research. Here are some pictures displaying some of the research that I performed. I visited Pompano Beach and New Symrna Beach. I had great success at both locations, chatting with many rescue professionals and water sports enthusiast. A special thanks goes out to the Pompano Beach Rescue Team as they demonstrated the use of their jet ski rescue vehicle along with answering many of my questions. Also, a huge thanks goes out to the LIB Technologies surfing team for hanging out for an afternoon, answering questions, and showing me their awesome "green" surf boards made of ground volcanic rock. Overall, the trip was very beneficial; taking my design to the next level. Now, back to the drawing board!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment